Monday, May 19, 2008

Apt., 17 March 2008.

On Saturday, Lori and I hung out in the city. Despite the good times had at Dennis's apartment in Brooklyn the previous evening, I ran in the "Healthy Kidney" NYRR 10K in the park at 9 AM. It was a really nice day, so there were a lot of people running. Lori met me at the finish line around Central Park West and W. 62nd St. We walked home, had breakfast, and then went to the Museum of Modern Art for a couple of hours. I really like it there- my favorite museum by far. We then proceeded back uptown, had a glass of wine sitting outside on Broadway, Pinkberry (yet another weakness of mine), went home and got dressed, and went to dinner at Thai Market on Amsterdam (a weakness of Lori's). KC and Eileen trekked in from Brooklyn and met us at the Ding Dong Lounge afterwards. We then proceeded to our apartment which resulted in the following foolish photos.


No comments: